Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Winter in Syracuse

My last blog entry was six months ago, in the summer. It is now the middle of December and Christmas is right around the corner. Winter has arrived in Syracuse. This city is know for it's cold, brutal winters. The weather here sucks. Fortunately, it is still early in the season and things aren't that bad yet. The worst is yet to come. Syracuse only has two seasons: Winter and road construction.

Right now it is clearly winter. Here's what it looks like out on my street at 12:50 AM:

2 comments:

Melanie O. said...

You've just reminded me why I do not miss living in the northeast! Brrrr!

gardenbug said...

On the other hand, I miss a good snowfall. so quiet...snow sparkle...walking, crunch, crunch. Warm clothes and hot chocolate. Staying indoors with a good book before the fire. Glass of wine. Call in friends....snow in Syracuse....